Volunteering as Massage Therapist, in Roscommon yesterday
Well done to Aidan, Anne, Maureen, Laura for volunteering as Massage Therapist yesterday 27/07/2014 in Roscommon, for the Mick murray Memorial cycle Roscommon/Westmeath Event. An enjoyable day was had by both the Massage Therapist and Participants at the event.
Venue: Kilbride Community Center, Fourmilehouse, Co Roscommon
Cycle Details: There are 3 Routes - 110km, 44km and a family fun cycle, the start and finish of the event will be the community center in Kilbride. There will be hundred of cyclists of all abilities. Refreshments will be provided for all therapists. I will provide the oil for the event, you just need to turn up with your bed and what ever bits and pieces you want to bring along yourself.
Why come and help out?
- It will be a great excuse for us all to meet up
- It promises to be a great day and good craic
- It gives us a chance to promote the benefits of massage to all who attend
- You can promote your own business and hand out your business cards
- It's for a good cause, all money raised on the day goes to a good local charity
- You gain 20cpd points for coming along and helping out
If any of you are interested in coming along please let me know by reply email, text or phone call. My phone number is 086 883 2138 and my email address is email@example.com
If you know a therapist who would like to come along either with you or on their own do not hesitate to pass on the details to them all help on the day will be welcomed!!