Massage in Schools Programme, Golden Egg Holistic, March 2019
What is MISP?
MISP is a multisensory peer massage activity that fosters positive relationships between students and decreases bullying in schools. MISP enhances the overall health and wellbeing of students and creates calmer and happier classrooms!
- Suitable for children aged 4-12 yrs.
- Mini MISP for 2 – 4 year olds
- Research based and has shown to increase student concentration and improve attainment.
- Strongly linked to Social and Emotional skills development and effectively teaches children self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and social management.
- Easily implemented in the classroom (takes around 15 minutes, daily).
- Adaptable for students with special needs.
- Culturally inclusive and is used in over 35 countries around the world.
Who is the MISP Course suitable for?
- Education assistants
- Social workers
- School nurses
- Child Care workers
- Adults working in child orientated environments
2019 Portlaoise. MISP Instructor
Course Details (2 day course)
MISP Trainer: Maria Hart
Bsc. Nursing; M. Counselling/
Dates 2 days Sun 3rd & Mon 4th March
Venue: Golden Egg Holistic
Glenfield, Portlaoise, Co laois
- Professional hands on training of the MISP routine and other touch & movement activities
- MISP handbook
- MISP Learning Cards,
- International certification of instructor qualification
- 1yr membership for the Massage in Schools Australia Association
- Refreshments - please note lunch is not included
Bookings and enquiries to Maria Hart firstname.lastname@example.org