Booking form click here.
ORTHOPEDIC MASSAGE, PAIN MANAGEMENT
AND SPORTS INJURY
INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR SERIES IN IRELAND
FIVE DAY INTENSIVE SEMINAR
FIVE DAY INTENSIVE IN IRELAND, APRIL 14TH-18TH, 2013
PRESENTED BY JAMES WASLASKI, AUTHOR, INTERNATIONAL LECTURER AND 2008 MASSAGE THERAPY HALL OF FAME INDUCTEE
Five Day Intensive Description
The Five Day Intensive covers all conditions addressed in the Upper and Lower Body Seminars. We then go into much greater detail in the areas of posturology, structural integration, myoskeletal alignment and anatomy trains. You will learn postural and functional front line work to tie together the upper and lower body work. We also cover all aspects of sports massage and that exceed the national standard for sports massage. We will go far beyond pre & post sports massage training into areas of maintenance, performance enhancement and rehabilitation. International sporting events may be combined with our Five Day Intensive seminars. We offer 30% more information in this seminar than the Upper and Lower combined!
Five Day Intensive at the Boyne Valley Hotel, Drogheda, Co. Louth Ireland Cost
€600.00, Plus Course Manual
Sign up before 31/01/2013 and get €100 OFF Course
Contact: Eoghan McEvoy (00)-353-87-2284803 or (00)-353-41-9835722, Email: email@example.com
Body Fix, O’Raghallaighs Sports Complex, North Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth, IRELAND
James Waslaski’s an Author and International Lecturer who teaches approximately 40 seminars per year around the globe. He's served as AMTA Sports Massage Chair and FSMTA Professional Relations Chair. He's developed 6 Orthopedic Massage and Sports Injuries DVDs and authored manuals on Advanced Orthopedic Massage and Client Self Care. He has also produced a motivational audio series called Success Strategies. James presents at state, national, and international massage, chiropractic and osteopathic conventions including keynote addresses at the FSMTA, World of Wellness, and Australian National Massage Conventions. His audience includes massage and physical therapists as well as athletic trainers, chiropractors, osteopaths, nurses, and physicians. James received the 1999 FSMTA International Achievement Award was inducted into the 2008 Massage Therapy Hall of Fame. Visit www.orthomassage.net
for more information.
Seminar Location:Boyne Valley Hotel, Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland.
Seminar Contact: Eoghan McEvoy : 00-353-419835722
Body Fix, O’Raghallaigh’s Sports Complex, North Rd, Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland
- Boyne Valley Hotel, Stameen, Dublin Rd, Drogheda, 041 – 9837737
- Deals for Boyne Valley Hotel:
- Single room bed and breakfast €79 2 nights bed and breakfast with 1 dinner €119 2 nights bed and breakfast with 2 dinners €139 3 nights bed and breakfast with 3 dinners €189 4 nights bed and breakfast with 4 dinners €239 5 nights bed and breakfast with 5 dinners €289
- D Hotel, Drogheda, 041 – 9877700
- Westcourt Hotel, West St, Drogheda, Co Louth, 041 – 9830965
- Europa Hotel, Dublin rd, Drogheda, 041 9837673
- Glenside Hotel, Dublin rd, Drogheda 041 – 9829185
- Neptune Hotel, Bettystown, 041 – 9827107
Bed and Breakfasts
- Mrs. Mary Dolores McEvoy, The Cross Garden, Ganderstown, Clogherhead. Co. Louth. Tel: 041 9822675.
- Mrs. Christine Dunne, Links View, Golf Links Rd., Bettystown. Drogheda. Tel: 041 9827222.
- Ms. Rhona Hill, Drumadoon, Collon Rd., Waterunder, Drogheda. Tel: 041 9838495.
- Mrs. Angela Kerrigan, Killowen House, Woodgrange, Dublin Rd., Drogheda. Tel: 041 9833547.
- Mrs. Mary McCabe, Sherdara, Beaulieu Cross, Termonfeckin Rd., Drogheda. Tel: 041 9836159.
- Cepta & Eobhain McDonnell, Tullyesker Country House, Tullyesker, Drogheda. Tel: 041 9830430.
- Tara McDonnell, Boyne Haven House, Dublin Rd., Drogheda. Tel: 041 9836700.
- Mrs. Betty Nallen, Eleventh Tee House, Golf Links Rd., Bettystown. Drogheda. Tel: 041 9827613.
- Peter & Mary Phillips, Orley House, Bryanstown, Dublin Rd., Drogheda. Tel: 041 9836019.
- Abbey View House, Mill Lane, Drogheda. Tel: 041 9831470
- B & B Roseville House, Georges St., Drogheda. Tel:9834046