Ayurvedic Therapist Course
June 16th - 20th & Sept 1st - 5th
This course is 10 days long (80 hours) It takes place in 2 modules of 5 days each,
from the 16th to the 20th of June and from the 1st to the 5th of September.
Training is from 9am – 6pm daily (this excludes home studies and case studies)
Aim/Opportunity of this course
- Diploma accredited from the Federation of Holistic Therapists, UK
- Offer traditional Ayurvedic treatments and therapies based on an individual’s unique body type.
- Expand your knowledge and add Ayurveda to your list of treatment and therapies
- Develop your own clinics as well as treat and consult a wider range of clients.
- Develop Continual Professional Development (CPD) portfolio.
Course cost €1200
Here at Vedas Academy we want everyone to achieve their goals.
We also want our students not to worry too much about an upfront full payment of their course fees. The cost of this course includes both weeks training (10 days in total). A €500 non-refundable booking deposit is required to secure your place on this course and we can offer you 2 monthly payment options of €350 each t be paid before the start of each weeks training so you can focus on the course without any undue stress.
Recognized qualification in Anatomy and Physiology and Holistic Massage. • ITEC 3 or equivalent qualification