Welcome to Irish Massage Therapists Association
THE IMTA WAS FOUNDED IN 1990 AND IS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED ASSOCIATIONS IN THE FIELD OF COMPLEMENTARY HEALTCARE IN IRELAND TODAY.
- We promote and encourage high standards in training, education and the practice of the many diverse forms of Massage Therapy/Body work.
- We are recognised by the Department of Health as the national association for massage therapists. We pride ourselves on protecting our members’ interests with a supportive, professional approach, while at the same time, providing the general public with access to highly qualified, professional therapists.
WE ARE AN IRISH-BASED ASSOCIATION
- FICTA, the umbrella group for complementary therapy associations in Ireland
- In addition to the many networking and support advantages of membership, we have an extremely competitive Group Insurance Scheme, a nation-wide Discount Scheme and a country-wide network of regional network meetings. Whether you are a student or a qualified massage or bodywork therapist in Ireland today, it makes financial sense to join the IMTA and have access to the many other benefits of membership.
- For more information, please contact our Administrator on 086 377 3801 by phone or text or send an email via the Contact Us link above.
- Alternatively, if you wish to locate an IMTA registered therapist in your area, click here "Find an IMTA Practitioner
- IMTA are members of The Wheel